See why DISH is the best cable or satellite TV Provider
Compare DISH to DirecTV
On technology, DISH is far superior
The Award-Winning Hopper
Meet The Hopper
Top Rated Features
Compare DISH and DirecTV: DISH Gives You More
DISH saves you an average of $84 vs. DirecTV over two years. And not only do you pay less — you also get more:
- DISH gives you more channels than DirecTV, including Encore, EpicTV, FOX Movie Channel, ESPN, FOX Sports and Movieplex.
- If you like cartoons on Boomerang, then DISH is your answer — because you don’t get Boomerang with DirecTV.
- You get 50 premium channels free for three months.
Only With DISH: Amazing Hopper 3 Technology
Only the Hopper 3 gives you the ability to instantly skip commercials while watching select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC recorded with PrimeTime Anytime. Plus, you can record up to 16 shows at once and never miss a show again! On top of that — watch four sports events on the same screen, and keep up with the scores of all the big games without changing channels. When you compare DirecTV and DISH, the picture is clearer than ever. Only DISH gives you:
- Two times more DVR storage space for recording shows
- The ability to watch 100 percent of your live channels anywhere
- The DISH Anywhere app so you can watch your shows on any device
- The ability to directly access Netflix without changing inputs
- A voice remote to control your TV without lifting a finger
DISH’s average rank since 2010 is higher than DirecTV’s in these ACSI Service Categories: call center satisfaction, website satisfaction, clearest bill to understand and lowest customer complaint rate. If you want the best service, sign up for DISH.
DISH just gives you more!